I'm so happy that you have decided to join us for the Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop! For those of you who are new to the site, Enmarc is a relatively new Social Network where a wonderful group of scrapbookers encourage and motivate each other in our love for scrapping!
New sketches are posted once a challenge is finished and sample Layouts are uploaded by members to provide inspiration to all. Enmarc sponsors all the challenges where you can win an awesome prize for each challenge entered.
Our forum contains Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and General Discussions. We believe we have one of the friendliest communities of scrappers on the web, and are so glad that you have decided to check us out during our blog hop!
And now, a little bit about this blog hop:
The Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop starts Saturday 1st September 2012 and runs until 11:59 pm South African time on Sunday 30th September 2012. That’s right it runs for a whole month.
There are 8 Design Team, Contributing Design Team members and Administrators from Enmarc hosting the blog hop. They will each have a Challenge for you to do and a prize that you can win. Also some of the hosts of the group do not have a Blog, but their challenges will be posted together with all the other challenges on the Enmarc Social Site as well as on their Facebook pages, so make sure you befriend them on Facebook.
Not only do you have a chance to win a prize for each challenge you enter, but if you complete and post an entry for EVERY challenge along the blog hop by 30th September 2012, you're name will be entered into a random draw for a wonderful prize supplied by Enmarc Crafts
On every blog in the hop you must become a follower and leave a little love (a comment) for the host.
Okay, are you ready to start the Enmarc Spring Blog Hop? Here is the 5th Challenge.
If you came here from Jeaunes’s Blog , then you are in the right place.
My Lay-Out was inspired by my two sons. Those of you who also have little boys or can remember when there boys was still little will know that they can be intrigued by the simplest things! My title in English reads something like: In the world there are seven wonders, for a boy there is seven million. I’ve heard that somewhere and are sure somebody famous said that but I do not know who.
I have used a few simple scrapbooking goodies to create this Layout and would like you to use the same recipe to make your own fantastic fun creation!
Use at least TWO Enmarc Chippies (Whiteboard/chipboard products) as inspiration to create a single page Layout.
Make sure you add the following:
- You must use the word “wonder” on your page. You may use a variation of the word like “wonderful” or something in Afrikaans(or any other language) “wonderwerk” etc.
- Use 3 Brads or Eyelets or Bling or Pearls or whatever you choose as long as you have at least three on your layout.
- Buttons. Let’s make it at least2.
- You must use at least 4 Photo Corners. I used two on top of each other so that makes 8 but the minimum is 4.
- I can’t create a layout without some string or ribbon somewhere. Please add a tiny bit of this to your Layout as well.
- Have Fun!
And here is the Layout I created:
1. Be sure that you use at least TWO Enmarc whiteboard/chipboard products and name them in the comment section when you post your layout to the gallery.
2. Please leave me a comment here on the blog and tell me your favourite scrapbooking colours are.
3. Upload a photo of your layout/project to the Enmarc Gallery : http://enmarc.ning.com/photo
4. You must tag your layout correctly in order for it to be entered into the challenge. For my challenge, my tag would be: SPR2012,CH5 NO space between SPR and 2012, separated by a comma and then the challenge number with no space either.
5. Come back to my Blog and provide a link to your layout in the Enmarc gallery – Hi-lite the information in the URL (address bar at the top of the page where your LO is after you have posted it to the gallery) right click the hi-lited address and click ‘copy’ then back to my blog and in the comments section, right click again and click ‘paste’ and post the comment so I know that you have posted your LO in the gallery
6. I will randomly select one person who completed Challenge 5 to receive the candy I am offering. Draw will be done not later than 3 October 2012
Ok now its time to hop on over to the next stop – Rene’s blog